Graphic 45 Design Team 2014 Audition

Graphic 45 papers are one of my most loved (and yes I kinda collect them too ;-) papers since I discovered scrapbooking and ever since I was bitten by the mini-album bug these papers are one of my go-to items.

So when I saw that G45 was having a design team call I decided why not give it a go cause if I don't give it a try nothing is gonna happen. So here are my my current fave Graphic 45 creations!

1. Little Darlings mini album


2. Steampunk paper-bag album


3. Altered gold paper-bags


4. Ladies Diary mini album


5. Pocket size notebook (published in PaperHaus 2013 summer issue)

6. The Christmas house (published in PaperHaus 2013 winter issue)

7. Altered paper-bags



Thanks for stopping by! :D

3 comments

  1. Wonderful job... everything looks so soft and feminine. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your projects, really hope it'll be successful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna, bravo! Your projects are beautifully done, you have a way with really making Graphic 45 product shine bright! Thank you for auditioning for the G45 DT. Happy Papercrafting! -Charee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)