Graphic 45 Design Team 2014 Audition

Graphic 45 papers are one of my most loved (and yes I kinda collect them too ;-) papers since I discovered scrapbooking and ever since I was bitten by the mini-album bug these papers are one of my go-to items.

So when I saw that G45 was having a design team call I decided why not give it a go cause if I don't give it a try nothing is gonna happen. So here are my my current fave Graphic 45 creations!

1. Little Darlings mini album


2. Steampunk paper-bag album


3. Altered gold paper-bags


4. Ladies Diary mini album


5. Pocket size notebook (published in PaperHaus 2013 summer issue)

6. The Christmas house (published in PaperHaus 2013 winter issue)

7. Altered paper-bags



Thanks for stopping by! :D

4 comments

  1. wooooow! Anna, you totally rocked this audition!!
    You're so perfect for that DT!! They should pick you!!
    GOOD luck!! Fingers crossed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job... everything looks so soft and feminine. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your projects, really hope it'll be successful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna, bravo! Your projects are beautifully done, you have a way with really making Graphic 45 product shine bright! Thank you for auditioning for the G45 DT. Happy Papercrafting! -Charee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)