Project Life

Ever since I created my first ever Project Life spread for Some Odd Girl (made for CHAS2013) back in 2013 I have been wanting to give these a try.


So after looking at PL layouts over at Studio Calico for about 6 months I finally decided to jump in the deep end and give it a go.


This is the spread I made using the supplies I have on hand and I am quite happy with my first steps.


Even though I am a 12x12 scrapbooker, card-maker, mini-album maker and altered art crafter I am not afraid that it will take time from those other crafty needs. I have already owned up to the fact that I am a paper-craft-oholic so I am kinda addicted already! :D


I just started a subscription to the PL kits from Studio Calico so I am hoping to get a bit more confident as time goes by.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment

  1. Fun PL pages!!! Love how you decorated those little cards!!
    Saw your SOG PL on the SOG blog last Summer ... awesome!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)