Acorn Fairy and Formal Mae.

Today is extra busy over at Some Odd Girl cause we are debuting two stamps - one clear set and two digi stamps. I got to play with the Acorn Fairy stamp set and the Formal Mae digi stamp.


So lets start with Acorn Fairy. This lil dude is so freakin' adorable - I just love his cute outfit and that hat is too adorable!


Isn't he just adorable and so this set comes with great sentiments and a cute little friend too.


I wanted to keep this card on the simple side so I decided to use my dotted embossing file to create the background.


I added a bit of sparkle by using the Baby Mix Sequins - just love the colors in that mix.


Now lets talk about Formal Mae. Isn't she stunning. 


This stamp is so fab and I love her dress - Mae is very sassy and confident. I also used the flowers from the Miss You May stamp set on the doily.


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to hop on over to the Odd Blog for lots more ideas! We have a fun group over on Facebook and we would love to have you join us! :D

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)