Tuesday digis Odd style

Happy Tuesday and that can only mean one thing in Some Odd World - we have a brand new digi up for grabs and a cut-file too. I will be sharing my cut-file project later this week!


The lil girlie is called Wave Mae and she is such fun one, and just because she reminded me of a 60's girl I just had to give her purple hair just for fun.


I used the fab Travel Girl collection from October Afternoon cause the feeling of wander and fun was just the perfect mood for this stamp. 

 Copic colors:
Skin E000/00/11/93 R20
Hair V91/93/95
Eyes E31/33/35
Pants B21/23/24
Sweater BV0000/000/00/20/23
Socks BV00/20/23
Shoes W2/3/4


Don't forget to check out the Some Odd Girl blog cause there are so many fun things happening over there this week - new digi stamp, new cut-file sand a sticky log-hop! :D

http://www.someoddgirlblog.com/

1 comment

  1. Really fun image. Nicely done.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)