So much CHA Some Odd fun!

I am so loving this time of year - when it is all about the CHA-madness and my list of must haves is growing by the hour!


Some Odd Girl is release loads of amazing stamps this CHA and if you want to take a look at those new stamps head over to the Odd blog and if you are on Instagram just look for #someodgirl and you will have loads of images to flip through.


Since we can't all be in Vegas at CHA we have our own little fun-world over at the Odd forum with challenges and chats. And today there is a photo inspiration challenge with this lil card of mine.

I used the Vintage Bliss collection from Simple Stories, Prima chalk ink, I am Roses, MME enamel dots and October Afternoon Tin Pins - and most of these fab products I got from Paper Issues!


So hop on over to the Odd forum and join us in the fun - plus there is a fab prize up for grabs! :D

Comments