Some Odd File Cuts!

I just love a all those fab stamps that Kristy over at Some Odd Girl comes up with and now she keeps wowing me with fantastic file cuts


And this week Some Odd Girl is releasing three circular and three rectangular cut files. These files are absolutely fabulous and great for both card-making and scrapboking. 


I created this card using the rectangular arrow file and I decided to use my charcoal POW paper. Then I colored 1920's Kody with my Copics and added  a bit of October Afternoon Washi tape.


Hop on over and check out the dies and if you need some coloring ideas then you are in luck, cause the Odd Blog is all about coloring this week
 
I will be back with another cut file card tomorrow!:D

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)