For the love of shoes!

I admit it I do love shoes - all kinds of shoes and the colorful the better. So when I saw this utterly fabulous shoe shop in London last year I just had to take photos of those flippin' fab shoes.


Everything I used on this shoe-tastic layout is from the Paper Issues spring kit!


I just adore all those bright colors and amazing patterns -so all I need now is another shopping trip to London with lots of $$$to spend on shoes!

Ohh end here is a lil video of my latest scrapbook purchase from my fave on-line store! ;D


Being on the subject of pretty things - don't forget to hop on over to the Paper Issues blog cause the latest Issue is live! .D

1 comment

  1. I really love your videos - Thank you for making them for us. I love learning about all kinds of happy new craft supplies and hearing your happy voice (it has such a soothing quality - you should read for books on tape!!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)