Just a little surprise!

I bought this gorgeous BasicGrey Lucille collection from Paper Issues and I just had to make a lil altered box with it.

Surprise

Surprise cl4

The colors in this collection are so rich and I just love that subtle vintage feel to the whole  collection. I had this white lace (that I got in a kit from My Creative Scrapbook) but I needed it to be a tiny bit more "old" so I colored it with my fave Tattered Angels glimmer mist - Sun Sisters.

Surprise cl2

Surprise cl3

I painted the box with Distress Stain and that same glimmer mist too, and of course I just had to add a tiny bit of bling to this little box too!

Surprise cl5

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to stop by at the fab Paper Issues store. Don't forget to use my code ANNASIGGA to receive 20% off! :D

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)